Spyros joined the firm in 2019.
His practice focuses on public law and he is an expert in the areas of public procurement (public contracts), constitutional, administrative and human rights law.
In such fields, Spyros advises major domestic and international legal entities as well as private clients and represents them before the Greek Administrative Courts, the European Court Of Human Rights and the European Court of Justice.
Prior to joining the firm, Spyros practiced public, administrative and human rights law as a freelancer in collaboration with Harokopio University of Athens, as well as with a network of law firms situated in Athens. He has served as special advisor to the Ministry of Economy and Development and, as a trainee, he offered his legal services in the Directorate for Legislative Acts of the European Parliament.
Besides his native Greek, Spyros speaks fluently English and French.
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law, Athens, Greece – Master’s Degree in European Law, 2013.
- Paris 1-Panthéon Sorbonne, Master II -Droit public général, 2010.
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law, Athens, Greece – Law Degree (Ptychion), 2009.
- Preparation Courses for the Bar Exams and for the Admission in Law School in Constitutional and Administrative Law, Nomiki Vivliothiki.
- National tutor in Antidiscrimination distance-learning Course for Greek lawyers (HELP-Programme, Council of Europe).
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2011. Qualified to practice before the Supreme Court.
Certified (TUV Austria Hellas) DPO Executive.