Arianna joined the firm in November 2019.
Her practice focuses on Commercial Law, Company Law, Corporate Finance, Insolvency Law and Tax Law, advising Greek and international clients and providing legal services and support in respect of a broad range of procedures including public procurement, the award, drafting and performance of contracts as well as all kinds of commercial transactions and corporate issues.
Her previous experience includes working in Greece as an attorney at law in MTC group and previously as an intern in the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and in the Greek SA and Limited Liability Companies Association. Arianna has worked abroad as a lawyer in the Law Society of Scotland and has also taught at the University of Edinburgh (School of Law) seminars for the Advanced Legal Writing course (Honours teaching) to 3rd year law students. She has also participated in the EUCOTAX Wintercourse 2017 hosted by University of Zurich (Law School) and EUCOTAX Wintercourse 2018 hosted by The University of Edinburgh (Law School).
- Athens University of Economics and Business – Tax Law for Lawyers, 2019.
- The University of Edinburgh –Edinburgh Law School – LL.M. by Research (Master of Law) in Tax Law (International & European), 2019.
- University of Cambridge – Faculty of Law – LL.M. (Master of Law) commercial specialisation, 2016.
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece – School of Law – LLB (Bachelor of Laws)/University Degree in Law (Ptychion), 2015.
- London School of Economics & Political Science – Summer School on International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration, 2014.
- London School of Economics & Political Science, Summer School on Competition Law and Policy, 2013.
Besides Greek (native speaker), Arianna speaks fluently English and French and has a basic knowledge of German language.
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2018. Qualified to practice before the Court of First Instance.