Katerina joined the firm as an associate in 2016
Her practice focuses on public law and more specifically on tax law, privatizations and public procurement (public contracts). In such fields, Katerina advises major domestic and multinational companies as well as private clients and represents them before the Administrative Courts.
Katerina’s experience also includes providing legal assistance in respect of the taxation issues arising under the transactions in the framework of privatization and tender projects.
Recent highlights of her work include:
- Advising Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) on the privatization procedure of the area of the former international airport.
- Advising a major multinational company with regard to the imposition of stamp duties’ fines on cash pooling transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Katerina worked in the Direct Tax Litigation Unit of the European Commission in Brussels, where she got involved in the treatment of complaints relating to the conformity of national tax rules of many EU Member States with EU law.
Besides her native Greek, Katerina speaks fluently English, German and French.
- Pantheon-Assas Paris II University – Post Graduate Degree in Public Law (DEA Droit public approfondi), 2014
- Ruprecht Karls University of Heidelberg, Germany (Erasmus Scholarship), 2010-2011
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law – Law Degree (Ptychion), 2012
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2014. Qualified to practice before the Court of First Instance.