Katerina is an associate with the firm since 2007
Her practice focuses on commercial, corporate, energy, civil and public law. Katerina advises and represents Greek and international clients in litigation cases, negotiations of contracts and corporate housekeeping matters, during their commercial activity in Greece. She especially advises companies on M& A transactions and corporate restructuring in the context of group reconstruction.
Katerina is currently a Legal Advisor – Member of the legal department to the natural gas supply company in Attica, (Attiki Gas Supply Company S.A”) granting a full range of legal services related to the corporate issues of the utility company, as well as the procedures for the awarding, drafting and execution of all contracts involved (procurement, services, works, supply etc.) and representation before the courts. Katerina has also a vast experience in investment incentive laws applicable to private investments that contribute to the country’s development.
Prior to joining the firm, Katerina practiced corporate, civil, banking, insurance, and commercial law, advising Greek and international corporations in planning and structuring their business transactions, several corporate issues, litigation and due debts collection.
Katerina speaks English and French.
- Panteion University of Athens, Department of International and European Studies. Master’s Degree in “International Law and Diplomatic Studies”. Master Dissertation: “East Timor the youngest member of the UN- Internal and External Self-Determination.”
- Democritus University of Thrace, Law School, Komotini, Greece, Ptyxio (Bachelor).
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement 2009 (June 2009)
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Dominance 2009 (June 2009)
- Member of working team for the Book “Energy Law” headed by Theodore Fortsakis, Dean of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, published by Kluwer Law International / Ant. N. Sakkoulas, Wolters Kluwer, Ant. N. Sakkoulas, Austin, Boston, Chicago, New York, The Netherlands, 2009, 2nd ed. 2014 (under press). Field of Research: The Greek Regulatory Authority–The Consumption of Natural Gas in Greece.
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2005. Qualified to practice before the Court of Appeals.