Counsel +30 210 3218 900 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikoletta joined the firm as counsel in October 2020.
She specialises in commercial litigation and international arbitration as well as in corporate and commercial law. She has advised clients in a wide range of sectors, including contractual, financial services, joint venture and shareholders’ disputes, energy, international trade and telecoms. She also has experience in regulatory and internal investigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Nikoletta had worked at the top tier law firms DLA Piper, Bryan Cave and Signature Litigation in London.
- Defending a major Korean bank in proceedings brought by ship owners before the First Instance Court of Piraeus for fraud in a shipbuilding finance context.
- Advising a major advertising and marketing group in proceedings brought before the First Instance Court of Athens against the former managing director of local subsidiaries for fraud, as well as on related corporate restructuring matters.
- Advising a world leader pharmaceutical company on a compliance investigation conducted in its subsidiary in Greece, including in relation to Greek corporate and employment law issues.
- Advising a US company providing logistics and facilities services to military bases, in relation to the incorporation of a branch in Greece.
- Advising members of an English high net worth family in proceedings brought against them before the High Court of Justice for breach of confidentiality, misuse of private information and economic torts.
- Advising individuals and related entities in proceedings before the High Court of Justice in relation to a claim for diversion of opportunity for the provision of asset recovery services to the family of a late Georgian oligarch.
- Advising a property development company against a major UK bank in respect of claims of mis-selling of interest rate swaps, manipulation of LIBOR and wrongful appointment of Administrative Receivers.
- Advising a major Greek telecommunication company in ICC arbitration proceedings against a middle-East telecommunication company for breach of contract.
Nikoletta speaks Greek, English and Spanish.
- Queen Mary University of London – LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law, 2010
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens – Law Degree (Ptychion), 2007
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2009. Qualified to practice before the Courts of Appeal.
Solicitor of England & Wales since 2015.