+30 210 3218 900
Andreas joined the firm in 2014
His practice focuses on international and Greek tax law. He advises foreign and domestic clients in all fields of taxation, such as corporate taxation, transfer pricing, capital markets taxation, energy taxation etc.
He also conducts tax litigation before courts of all instances.
- University of Osnabrück, Germany, PhD in International Tax Law, 1996
- University of Saarbrücken, Germany, Postgraduate Degree on European Community Law, 1993
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law – Law Degree (Ptychion), 1991
Andreas has authored several books and various articles in law reviews. Indicative publications:
- “The Harmonisation of Corporate Taxation in the EU” (in German), Peter Lang Editions, Frankfurt a.M. 1997.
- “Greece, Taxation and the European Convention on Human Rights in the Domestic Law of the Council of Europe Countries”, European Taxation (legal periodical), 2001, p. 524 – 531.
- Contributor of the Greek chapter in “Handbook of International Law of Commercial Agents“ (in Geman), Editions Bundesanzeiger, Frankfurt 2007.
- “Tax Law in the Context of the Legal Order”, Nomiki Vivliothiki Publishers, Athens 2010.
- “The Interpretation of Tax Treaties”, Nomiki Vivliothiki Publishers, Athens 2010.
- “Transfer Pricing”, Nomiki Vivliothiki Publishers, Athens 2010, etc.
Andreas speaks Greek, English, German and French.
Lecturer at Law National & Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 1994. Qualified to practice before the Council of State.