+30 210 3218 900
Dimitris is a founding partner of the firm
He is the head of the firm’s M&A, privatizations, projects and commercial transactions division.
He has a broadly based transactional and legal advisory practice and has acted in numerous mergers and acquisitions, privatizations and major transactions.
Dimitris advises and represents major international and Greek-based clients in matters relating to major investment projects, mergers and acquisitions, privatizations and complex commercial transactions, often involving cross-border elements.
He has accumulated a long experience in organizing and leading complicated legal due diligence exercises relating to privatizations, share purchase agreements and asset acquisition transactions in a broad range of areas including port facilities operators, aerospace, high technology, food and beverage, renewable energy sources, power generators, the tourism and leisure industry, etc.
In addition Dimitris’ practice includes a substantial volume of advisory work in connection with complex financing transactions.
His experience includes also advising clients in the fields of energy, telecommunications, high technology and broadcasting, including the broadcasting of the Olympic Games.
Recent highlights of his work include:
- Advises the COSCO Group in the international tender process called by the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund for the privatization of Piraeus Port Authority;
- Advises major international construction group in negotiations with the Greek State linked to the design and construction of a new international airport in Crete;
- Advises a major international construction group in connection with the implementation of a toll highway construction project in Greece;
- Advised the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund with respect to the privatization and development of the former Athens International Airport;
- Advised the management of the second largest wine and spirits distributor in Greece in connection with the buyout of the company by the management thereof;
- Advises the host broadcasters of the Olympic Games in connection with several Olympics-related construction projects worth over 1.5 billion Euros;
- Advised a major international investment fund in connection with the privatization of Astir S.A. (which is a project of an estimated value of 400 million Euros)
- Advised the buyers in connection with several acquisitions of RES projects in
Dimitris is fluent in Greek, English and French.
- University College of London – Master of laws (LLM), 1984
- School of Law of the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens– Law Degree (Ptychion), 1983
Dimitris is the author of several published articles and a frequent speaker on issues of Greek business law, energy law and privatizations.
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 1986. Qualified to practice before the Supreme Court.