Katerina is an of counsel of the law firm since 2007
Her practice focuses on energy, commercial, corporate, civil, and public law. She advises and represents Greek and international clients in litigation cases, negotiations of contracts and corporate housekeeping matters, during their commercial activity in Greece. She especially advises companies on M & A transactions and corporate restructuring in the context of group reconstruction. Katerina also specializes in natural gas projects granting a full range of legal services related to corporate, regulatory issues and the organization of European Public Procurements.
Katerina speaks English and French.
- Panteion University of Athens, Department of International and European Studies. Master’s Degree in “International Law and Diplomatic Studies”. Master Dissertation: “East Timor the youngest member of the UN- Internal and External Self-Determination.”
- Democritus University of Thrace, Law School, Komotini, Greece, Ptyxio (Bachelor).
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement 2009 (June 2009)
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Dominance 2009 (June 2009)
- Member of working team for the Book “Energy Law” headed by Theodore Fortsakis, Dean of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, published by Kluwer Law International/Ant. N. Sakkoulas, Wolters Kluwer, Ant. N. Sakkoulas, Austin, Boston, Chicago, New York, The Netherlands, 2009, 2nd ed. 2014. Field of Research: The Greek Regulatory Authority–The Consumption of Natural Gas in Greece.
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2005. Qualified to practice before the Supreme Court.