+30 210 3218 900
Theodora Angelopoulou began her career in 1990 as a member of Athens Bar Association, specializing in commercial and banking law.
Since then she has been acting as legal counsel advising various Greek and foreign clients. In the recent past, she has served as the Legal Department of major Greek Banks covering Consumer Protection Law, Litigation Strategies, Restructurings, and Bankruptcy Law.
She has in-depth experience as Recoveries Legal Consultant, advising on distressed portfolios and the regulatory framework governing the development of a secondary market of non-performing loans in Greece.
Theodora is a partner and leads FDMA’s initiative to create a network of collaborating professionals, made up of lawyers, accountants, and bankers, in the area of restructuring and debt recovery.
She has an extremely good legal background with an extensive consulting and litigation experience which have afforded her a business-minded approach to the practice of law.
Recent highlights of her work include:
- Advises licensed Servicers
- Performs complex due diligence projects for debt purchasers
- Consults on Enforcement proceedings
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- University of Athens Faculty of Laws (LL.B.)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom (LL.M. in International Business Law)
- Admitted to the Athens Bar Association in 1990
- Qualified to appear before all Courts of all degrees, including the Supreme Courts