Steven is a counsel with the firm since its inception
His practice focuses on commercial-corporate law and the representation of high net-worth families. In such fields of law, Steven advises and represents international clients in the establishment of legal entities in Greece and the efficient transfer of wealth from one generation to the next.
His experience includes advising on a wide range of day-to-day operations of an international company with a presence in Greece.
Recent highlights of his work include:
- Establishment of a bio-diagnostic – life science company in Greece.
- Advise international bank’s wealth management department with multi-million dollar estate.
Prior to joining the firm, Steven practiced with another law firm in Washington D.C. dealing with energy and environmental issues.
Steven speaks English and Greek.
- Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America – Juris Doctor 1991
- Duquesne University – BA in Political Science and Economics 1984
- Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2005
- Solicitor of England and Wales since 2004
- Pennsylvania Bar Association since 1993
- American Bar Association since 1993