Athina joined the firm as an associate in 2018, following her apprenticeship since 2016.
Her practice focuses on tax and administrative law. Athina advises major domestic and multinational companies, as well as high – net worth individuals on tax related cases and represents them in all phases of their disputes with the relevant authorities, both in out-of-court and judicial level. Her experience includes supporting individuals and legal entities throughout tax audits, as well as drafting and reviewing extrajudicial recourses and appeals before the competent tax authorities and administrative Courts. She also provides her legal opinion to domestic and international clients on a variety of complicated taxation and administrative law issues.
In the past, Athina has acted as legal counsel of a major media company in relation to tax, corporate and commercial law matters.
Besides her native Greek, Athina speaks fluently English, French and German.
- University of Piraeus – Master in Law and Economics, 2021 – 2022.
- Athens University of Economics and Business – Post Graduate Programme in Tax Law of the Centre for Professional Training, 2019 – 2020.
- Democritus University of Thrace School of Law – Law Degree (Ptychion), 2016
- Comment on the Decision No. 1275/2022 of the Council of State – Illegal imposition of a fine in accordance with the Code of Books and Records for tax infringements when no tax evasion is found, Business and Company Law (Greek law bulletin), 2022, p. 1155.
- Comment on the Decision No. 97/2022 of the Council of State – Lawful taxation of tax-free reserves under Article 72 par. 12 of the Income Tax Code, Business and Company Law (Greek law bulletin), 2022, p. 699.
- (With P. Pantazopoulos) Comment on the Decision No. 2460/2021 of the Council of State – The application of Article 70 par. 1 of the Greek Administrative Procedure Code was deemed unconstitutional in case the first appeal is dismissed for typical reasons, Business and Company Law (Greek law bulletin), 2022, p. 411.
- Comment on the Decision No. 1349/2020 of the Council of State – Retroactive change of the legal framework regarding the taxation of parental benefits, Theory and Praxis of Administrative Law (Greek Law Bulletin), 2020, p. 932.
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2018. Qualified to practice before the Court of Appeal.