Constantine is an of counsel of the law firm
Constantine’s practice focuses on Private Client Services, Family Office support services, international tax consulting and tax compliance.
In the field of tax consulting, Constantine advises Greek and international clients in structuring and M&A transactions, while he also handles complex tax audits before the Greek tax authorities.
Recent highlights of his work include:
- In charge of advisory work for Coca Cola, Olayan Investments, OTE-Deutsche Telekom, CCC and other large multinationals;
- Assisting and advising banks re Greek issues (Bank of China, ICBC, ABN AMRO, Citigroup);
- Serving large multinational clients in a variety of sectors, i.e. pharma, maritime, construction, financial services;
- Representing HNWIs before the Greek tax authorities;
- Appealing before court against the largest tax assessment in Greece;
- Handling Forensic & Investigation projects;
- Member of Legislation Preparation Committees on current Income Tax Code and TP.
Prior to joining the firm, Constantine worked:
- as an executive, Partner and Head of Private Client Services for Big4 firm in Greece;
- as an advisor to the Secretary of Competitiveness in Greece;
- as an executive of a listed start-up.
Besides native Greek, Constantine speaks English and moderate French.
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, IL, U.S.A. – LL.M., 1997.
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law – Law Degree (Ptychion), 1995.
Constantine has also attended legal education at the Council of State Supreme Court of Greece, as part of judicial practice training, and at Universite de Bordeaux, France. He has attended management courses from J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management and Harvard University, U.S.A. He also has a Diploma in Executive Coaching and Organisational Development.
Publications – Teaching
Constantine has taught seminars on Banking & Tax Compliance, Leadership & Negotiations; he has published articles on legal, tax and policy issues.
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 1998. Qualified to practice before the Supreme Court.