Eleni joined the firm as an Associate Lawyer in 2022.
Her practice focuses on commercial law, in particular corporate law and commercial transactions. Eleni provides consulting services to major domestic and international companies as well as private clients regarding corporate and commercial law issues and represents them in dispute resolution both judicially and extra – judicially.
Her recent distinctions:
- Represented a Branch office of an international company in the resolution of disputes regarding carriage of goods by sea.
- Represented major international insurance companies in disputes regarding marine insurance (Hull & Machinery).
- Provided consulting services to companies with regards to their incorporation.
- Trademark registration in both national and European level before the competent authority of the Greek Minister of Development and Investments and before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), on behalf of a Greek company operating internationally.
Besides her native Greek, Eleni speaks English and German.
- Maastricht University, the Netherlands – LL.M. Globalization and Law: Corporate and Commercial Law, 2021
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens – Law Degree (Ptychion), 2018.
Member of the Athens Bar Association since 2020. Qualified to practice before the Court of First Instance.